Heat and cold are the two most common types of noninvasive and non-addictive pain-relief therapies for muscle and joint pain. Which one you use depends on whether the pain is new or recurring. In general, a new injury will cause inflammation and possibly swelling. Ice will decrease the blood flow to the injury, thereby decreasing inflammation and swelling. Pain that recurs can be treated with heat, which will bring blood to the area and promote healing.
This item is a cold therapy device without hot therapy part. But you can use it combined with your hot therapy product/device. The cold surface temperature can be down to 5 degree centigrade which can help skin tighten, skin smooth, pore size reduction, wrinkle removal, release vein curved and inflammation and it is applied with Bio-Light (588nm) blue light for sensitive, oil skin and very good for acne reduction and pain relief. The cold surface can get cold in 30 seconds and it safe and helpful.
FOR INJURY CURE:
Any cold treatment should be used for 24 to 48 hours after an injury. Cold therapy is good for sprains, strains, bumps, and bruises that may occur in sports or lifting. Apply cold packs or ice bags to injured areas for no more than 20 minutes at a time, removing the cold for 10 minutes and reapplying it again. The cold therapy is a good companion for you at home!
Main Characteristics you shall pay attention to:
1. Cryotherapy Cold beauty device with Bio-Blue-Light, 2 functions in one device.
2. The cold surface temperature can be down to 5 degree centigrade which can help skin tighten, skin smooth, pore size reduction, wrinkle removal, release vein curved and inflammation.
3. Applied with Bio-Light (588nm) blue light (12 pcs lamps) for sensitive, oil skin and very good for acne reduction, pain relief.
4. It is safe and helpful device that can do good result over time usage.
5. Cold surface gets cold in 30 seconds.