- Fast and effective treatment
- Comfortable and safe treatment.
- Variable density and depth.
- One or two treatments.
- Use RF Laser tube.
- Ultra, Single, Repeat pulse and CW. operation modes.
- Surgical laser (scanner) technology.
- Discrete scanning technology.
- Smart variable treatment graphics.
- Power-on self-test, automatic failure alarm and diagnosis.
RF Fractional Laser RCO-30D
It works on:
1.Skin resurfacing ( wrinkle removal, freckle removal, whiten skin, face lifting)
2.Acne and acne scars
3.Pigmentation (age spots, sunspots, melasma)
4.Surgery scars removal
5.pregnancy lines removal
Features of CO2 Surgical Laser
Surgical laser treatment works by targeting both the epidermis and dermis. It does this by delivering a laser beam that is divided into thousands of tiny but deep columns of treatment into the skin. These are called micro-thermal treatment zones (MTZs). With each MTZ old epidermal pigmented cells are expelled a penetration of collagen in the dermis causes a reaction the leads to collagen remodeling and new collagen formation. Using MTZs, the laser targets and treats intensively within the zo whilst surrounding healthy tissue remain intact and unaffected. This Surgical treatment results in a faster healing process than if the tissue in the treatment area was exposed to the laser.
Ultra Pulse: High energy, Short Pulse
• Ablates tissue quickly and provides hemostasis
• Delivers four times more energy per pulse than the super-pulse laser
• Results in more new collagen formation than the super-pulse laser
Immediate Volume Reduction
Each laser pulse ablates a column of tissue causing volumetric skin reduction. The ablation removes surface discolorations and deposits heat deep in the dermis. The deep heating causes immediate collagen contraction and long-term collagen remodeling.
Easy to Operate
The scanner is applicable for laser surgery, the doctor who operates the scanner is not required to have a complicate training course for operating steps. Instead, the doctor only needs to select the figure of treatment, then set up the most basic parameter and then start the treatment. The operation of scanner is easy and humanized, so the doctor could serve the patient more intently.
Variable Treatment Graphics
Adjustable shapes, sizes and spacing
Discrete Scanning Technology
Discrete scanning means to scan out the selected figure randomly. When the laser beam radiates on the skin, heat will accumulate and may injure the surrounding normal tissue. Discrete scanning could help to release heat as quickly as possible and reduce the unwanted thermal effects to the greatest extent.
1. Wavelengths: 10600nm
2. Mode Structure: TEM00
3. Max Power: 30W
4. Peak Power: 500W
5. Laser Operation Modes: Ultra, Single, Repeat Pulse & CW
6. Aiming Beam:3mW Diode
7. Working Radius: 130cm
8. Controls: Touch Screen
9. Display: LCD touch screen, footswitch
10. Cooling: Water Closed Cycle Cooling System
11. Beam Delivery: 7-Joint Spring-Balanced Articulated Arm
12. Electrical: 230VAC/50Hz or 120VAC/60Hz
13. Warranty: 1 year
14. Dimension: 122m*52m*81m
15. Weight: 95kg
Technical Specifications of the scanner
1. Dot Quantity: 1-1000 dots at most
2. Working Mode: Ultra Pulse Technology
3. Condenser Focus: F=50mm
4. Spot Size:Min: 0.1mm at the focus
5. Interval Between 2 Centers: 0.2-2.6mm
6. Scanner Graphics: Square, rectangle, round or circle
7. Duty Time: 100us-10ms (adjustable)
8. Idle Time: 0.01-1s
9. Treatment Size: 20mm*20mm (adjustable)
10. Net Weight: 0.5kg