- Four filters interchangeable, do not need to change the whole handpiece; one separate bipolar RF handpiece, easy to achieve RF function.
- RF energy can be applied to any type of skin; No side effect.
- Combining with RF, decreases burn risk and uncomfortable feeling significantly.
- When removing light color hair or pigmentation, the result is highly improved, because of the RF energy involved.
- Easy to operate: touch screen; smart handpiece can be applied on the skin directly.
IPL & E-Light Hair Removal Machine HR-E7
How it works:
E-Light combines three advanced technologies: Bipolar Radio Frequency + IPL +Skin Contact Cooling.
When the three are united in one treatment, wonderful treatment experience and result can be expected. The energy of Radio Frequency can reach the middle and deep layer of the skin and heat tissue, thus, lower energy is applied during the IPL treatment. Uncomfortable feeling during the IPL treatment will be decreased significantly and better results can be expected. In addition, the cooling system involved in E-light can also ease the uncomfortable feeling.
The absorbing of the energy of radiofrequency is not concerned with melanin. So, the E-Light treatment can get a good result on the soft or thin hair to decrease the risk caused by traditional IPL treatment.
Light: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
Wavelength: 530/560/585/640nm, 4 filters interchangeable
Spot Size: 320mm²
IPL Energy Density: Max 35J/cm²
IPL Energy Level: 5 levels optional
Pulse Duration: 5ms~30ms
Pulse Repetition: 0.33Hz
Radio Frequency: 1-2.5 MHz
RF Power: MAX 25W
Electrical Requirement: 220V or 110V
Wavelengths and applications of the treatment filters:
Filter for pigmentation removal（Freckles, sunburn spots, age spots, acne scars, facial blemish）
Filter for photo rejuvenation (Skin tightening, whitening, improve the flexibility of the skin and reduce fine wrinkles)
Filter for vascular lesions (Vascular lesions (Telangiectasis) alleviation by photothermic activity.)
Filter for hair removal (Remove unwanted hair by destroying the hair follicle)
There are no reviews yet.