- Massage hamlet for head massage, improves sleep disorders, headaches and relaxation. The massager does a good job of making you feel like it’s a human message by using air for pressure points and vibration combined with heat, etc.
- 4 relaxing programs: deep massage, vibration, heat and music. You can choose which options to use and which to not use, or choose to use all four at once. There are many options and settings in this helmet, even for heat and music.
- Adjustable diameter of hamlet to meet different head sizes – 3 adjustable knobs on massager to adjust hamlet’s size – make it smaller or bigger for the perfect size. You would not worry it may not fit.
- Handheld controller (remoter) to adjust the working programs, music, time and turn ON/OFF while doing massaging, So much easy to use.
- Powered by USB cord on computer, or USB cord with power adapter, or 4 AA batteries. You can use it at home, at work, on travel. (Batteries are not included; Be sure batteries are full of power if you use with batteries and suggest using rechargeable batteries; Cannot use batteries and power cord at the same time.)
Electric Head Massager KS-2800A
NORLANYA Electric Head Massager KS-2800A – Relaxing Companion
This product is NOT a substitute for healthcare professionals’ devices or treatments.
- It is very good at head massage, releasing head pain due to fatigue and strain, nervous relaxation, etc. It helps with insomnia, mental stress, sleep disorders and other rest problem. (NOTICE: People may get various results on pain relief. )
- It looks like a helmet that you can wear and enjoy massaging while sleeping, walking, reading or resting.
- There are massage points, air pressure, hot compress and multi-frequency vibration in the helmet. It puts pressure on the acupuncture points and sort of mild tension, vascular headache will be relieved with the alternating pulsations and vibrations that work on the forehead, head, temples and backside of head regions.
- The usage is easy but multi-functional.
- It is comfortable and enjoyable.
- it weighs 2.3LB.
- It is wonderful for your families and friends too.
4 relaxing programs
1. Deep Massage (air pressure massage mode): 4 massage patterns.
- Diagrammatic drawing in Blue shows the air pressure function, it works by squeezing acupuncture points on the forehead (Shenting and Yangbai), temples (Temple) and backside of the head (Wind Pond/Fengchi) by absorbing and desorbing air pressure. NOT roll up and down or in circle, NO ROLLING MASSAGE, NO SCRATCHING MASSAGE.
2. Heat (hot compress massage mode): 2 heating levels.
- Diagrammatic drawing in Red shows the heating function, it locates on back of the head (at Fengfu acupuncture point).
3. Vibration Massage: 10 patterns.
4. Music: options.
5. Time: 5,10, 15 minutes.
- IT IS NOT A SCALP MASSAGE
- NO AIRBAGS AND PAWS ON TOP OF THE HELMET BUT MASSAGE NAILS ONLY. IT VIBRATES, BUT NO SCRATCHING, NO HAMMERING, AND NO ROLLING.
- You can choose which options to use and which to not use, or choose to use all four at once.
- There are many options and settings in this helmet, even for heat and music. You can combine the options as per your wish.
- Easy to use.
- Symbols of each massage program displayed on the screen of remoter, easy to understand.
1. Cannot use batteries and power cord at the same time.
2. Remoter cannot work when batteries are not powerful. Recommend using rechargeable batteries if powered by batteries.
3. Do not pull the helmet with the long cord as it may cause air pressure fault.
4. When facing a functioning issue, please check “Trouble Shooting” on the manual for solutions.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT USAGE
- The helmet should be adjusted to give lots of wiggle room before you even begin. If you adjust it to fit snugly at first, you will be crushed when the massaging and squeezing begin. Give yourself a wiggle room.
- You shall correctly wear the helmet before use. Adjust both width and height of the helmet, ensure the airbags on two sides of helmet aim at the Temples.
- It is normal to have a little pain or aches on top of head or temples at the first time of usage because muscle has been stimulated and it takes time to get with it.
For perfect use:
- If it is your first time using a head massager with air pressure, MUST give enough wiggle room before use, try every pattern and level and use it 5 minutes only.
- The scale on side of knobs helps to keep the product balanced on both sides. Before use, ensure that the product is well balanced in case of getting dizzy.
- Ensure that the airbags on two sides of the helmet are armed at the Temples, otherwise it may squeeze the head bone, cause pain and not relieve headaches.
- If you feel too tight/ squeezing too much, then loosen the size of the helmet (both width and height) and then tighten it little by little based on the feeling, and suggest not using the air pressure pattern no. 2.
- If you feel a bit of headache or dizzy, please stop using and adjust the size and position of helmet and then try again on another day. Be sure that you sit well and do not put your head on the back of a chair.
- NOT all programs should be used for pain relief or relaxation. Choose the proper patterns which suitable for you.
- If there is a lot of hair on the back of head, user may feel weak heating. You can choose level 1 instead of level 2 if you feel too much heating.
- Choose a smaller vibration massage mode if you feel noisy.
Thoughtful, Adjustable, Worldwide
Adjustable Helmet size
- 3 adjustable knobs to make it smaller or bigger for the perfect size. It fits most people.
- Default diameter is 6.3″. Adjustable up and down 0.79″, back and forth 1.38″.
Enjoy music while massaging
- 3 different options.
- Music can be turned off by pressing music button for 3 seconds.
- One pair of headphones is included.
- 3 different time settings: 5, 10, 15 minutes.
Battery powered or cord powered
- No worry of losing the power cord.
- Enjoy massaging in front of computer.
- Use worldwide.
- Massage at home, at work and travel.
- Suggest rechargeable batteries (if use)
Works really great
It has helped me reduce the headaches in the short time I am using it. This is by far a great product.
I recommend this for people looking for a deep pressure massage, it might be quite intense for some.
use it in the evening to relax, very nice.
G***** H***** –
I am enjoying using this product and find it amazing, it does give a deep pressure message that can feel very intense and was even painful until I adjusted it so do persevere with it.
GREAT, LOVE IT
m******* m –
H**** S******* –
Wow got this head massger, I look forward to it each evening.
For the music….I don’t care for it.
Otherwise amazing product thank you for making this product affordable for all.
X***** S******** –
I use this every night. It relaxes me and puts me in a very calm space. I would definitely recommend it.
C***** S* –
Amazing Simply Amazing! I I have daily headaches and it is hard to focus when they are continuous irritating pain. This helmet helps with that by alleviating the pressure, and distracting for soothing so that I can get paper work done.
I’m very pleased with the Norlanya!
This really works. I am 80 years old with a “turkey waddle” neck. This is actually making improvements. It is a Thermage treatment and helps with collagen production.I have very dry skin and the directions clearly state to use a hydrating mask afterwards. I do that and I look so much better than before using the Norlanya.
The squeezing feels great for migraines. Don’t care for the music, but that’s okay. I wish the 15 minute session was longer. The heat is nice, but not necessary.
J**** L***** –
I love this thing. It works very well, better than I expected. I bought this last year and I only use it when I need a quick pick me up for going somewhere special or if I need a quick facial, this product produces very good results quickly. It will leave your skin very dry and tight so you need a good collagen rich moisturizer. I do use retina and retinal creams but not with this laser. It is a great product.
M***** E***** –
I was a little leery about buying this helmet after reading some of the reviews, but I bought it anyway, it was a two-day delivery, when I first put it on my head I tightened it to fit but too scared to turn it on, so I loosened it back up to where it was really loose on my head then I turned it on, the vibrating part isn’t too bad the heat could be a little warmer, the pressure is what I was mostly scared of, so I check the pressure before tightening the helmet
You don’t want it to put a lot of pressure on your head too much pressure is what hurts come to find out I loved it you don’t have to tighten the helmet to fit your head for that part you tighten it to your desire of pressure you want on your head which is not much at all
You just have to be smart about, it I love it I recommend it it’s amazing
Love it! I will use it daily. I found it helped my tension headaches and migraine and strangely my ears felt a bit clearer afterwards as did my sinus. I bought this one because it was more affordable compared to the really expensive ones available, but still had better reviews. MAKE SURE ITS LOOSE WHEN YOU TURN IT ON. I didn’t expect a full on massage like a real human one, but this was certainly comforting and relieved my headache and works for me pretty well. I feel pretty chilled after using it for 15 mins.
very relaxing calming effect. just what you need at the end of the day. adjust to fit loose on the head. massages, vibrates, and warms you. calming music built in to unit. use in a cool room, not in hot temperature. works with batteries or mains usb plug.
Handy tool, no woman should be without!
This little baby is one of my favorite tools! I use it once a week with a concoction of aloe vera gel, B3 serum and lemon juice. I spend about 60 minutes with it, but honestly, it’s only because I use it while watching TV in the evening. I split my face up into three sections, each cheek and forehead. Then I do my neck. When I’m finished my face is super tight. I put a little bit of retinal based cream on without washing off my concoction when I’m finished (always at night) and voila! As far as I’m concerned, every little bit helps. There no ONE magic tool – at least not yet. So add one of these to your regimine!